Monday, February 05, 2007

February 6 Notable Releases

A few of the 1326 new and reissued releases coming out this week.

Bloc Party -- Weekend in the City. Upcoming tour with Albert Hammond Jr. seems promising, let's leave other comments to this week's review.

John Digweed -- Transitions Vol. 2. Unce music for those who like to get their unce, unce, unce on.

Patty Griffin -- Children Running Through. I could have come up with something nice to say about the self-made singer/songwriter out of Beantown... but ya' know, whatevs.

Apples in Stereo -- New Magnetic Wonder. Georgian indie rockers' first album in 5 years released under the auspices of the homoerotic hobbit, Elijah Wood's new label. Huh, huh, I said Wood.

Yoko Ono -- Yes, I'm a Witch. Yoko pulls a Santana and tries to show that she can play nice with the kids.

Sondre Lerche -- Phantom Punch. Creepy Scandinavian eyes make me feel like Ms. Modernage is watching me at all times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home