Friday, March 02, 2007

Not a review.org

Here in Detroit the nation's largest local music festival, the annual Hamtramck Blowout, is less than a week a way. Unlike every other year, I'm not going to just say "I'm going," I'm actually going to go.

I bought the wristband, told the boss I won't be in Thursday or Friday and have already read up on cirrhosis and tinnitus.

Luckily, I found this, so I think I'm sweet.

Fox 2 will be "covering" the blowout every day on their website, http://www.myfoxdetroit.com/, but more exiting they'll have blow artists on their morning show, every morning from March 2-7. Detroiters, definitely set the Tivos for The Prime Ministers on March 5. I'm also going to try and work some of my hacky technical magic and see if I can get that shit youtubed.

Fox 2- Schedule
3/2 - Troy Gregory & The Stepsisters
3/3 - Cetan Clawson Revolution
3/4 - I, Crime
3/5 - Prime Ministers
3/6 - The Troubadours
3/7 - Hifi Handgrenades

In other news, we're about to exit the slow post-Grammy time of year for new releases, so look for at least a small increase in posts over the next week or so.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home