Tuesday, July 31, 2007

July 31 Notable Releases

A few of the new and re-released albums coming out this week.

Common -- Finding Forever. Listen.... Common, may I call you Common? Nobody likes Superfly more than me because no one not even Shaft, gives it to the man quite like my man Priest. But while you think you may look super fly, you kind of look more like the bass player from Earth, Wind and Fire -- who's dedication to the long straight locks has devolved into him looking a bit like a half done drag queen. Proceed with caution.

Way of the Fist --
Five Finger Death Punch. There is only one way to counter the five finger death punch Grasshopper. Stick two fingers in ears and walk your ass out of Harpos.

Korn -- Untitled. To quote the immortal Phil Hartman, "I find chunks of guys like you in my stool. NEXT!"

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home